3/13/2009

Clueless Yovo's ( White folk)


These instuctions came with a carpet sweeper that we got today. Please note that these instructions do not have typo errors in them. They actually say this on the real paper.

1. Do not use the appliance if you are a children or a deformity without any guardian nearby. ( My personal favorite! )

2. Do not switch on the appliance without any person nearby. ( Wonder why. What's it going to do eat you? LOL )

3.Do not fish for the appliance with your hand directly if it drops into the water. Remove the plug first. ( Really, I didn't know that! )

4. Do not use the appliance when there are some abnormal status happened such as emitting smoke or strange smell ect. And send the appliance to service center after remove the charge plug.

5. Do not use charger with the extension cord. Plug charger directly into and eletrical outlet. Use charger only in standard electrical outlet.

6. Before cleaning or maintaining the appliance, the plug must be removed from the socket outlet. ( Wonder why? )

7. Plug the charge plug into jack tightly and fit well.

8. Do not use the appliance near the tinder. ( What's that? )

9. Do not rebuild the appliance with yourself. Do not open the appliance with unproffesional technician. Send it to the service center for mending. ( No, don't do it with yourself! Have someone else there. )

10. Do not use the damaged adaptor cord, charge the plug and the unfit jack. ( iF it's damaged does it still work. And what is an unfit jack. )

11. Use only on dry and indoor surface. Do not use the appliance on the wet ground. Also do not spout the water on the main body. ( Good to know! )

12. Do not pick up abything that is burning or smoking, such as cigarettes, matches or hot ashes. Also do not use to pick up flammable or combustible liquids such as gasoline. ( What can I say to that? )

13. Do not remove the charge plug with your wet hand. ( DAH!!! )

14. Do not abuse, damage or crush the charger chord. ( I remember now, that's why I paid good money for it!!! )

15. Never carry the charger or base by the cord or yank it discinnect from an outlet, instead grasp the charger and pull to disconnect.

16. Remove the charge plug when the appliance is not in use.

17. Do not run the appliance with the air intake blocked.

18. Keep appliance away from heated source.

19. A hazard may occur if the appliance runs over the adapter cord. ( Oh Me, Oh My. )


This is really what the paper says I promise!!!! Very Very through. LOL Hoped you enjoyed these instructions. I think this may be an "In Africa only thing!"


Love ya ,
Hannah

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. I live in Twin Falls, ID, USA. My dad is a pastor of a UPCI church. We have several families that are Rufugees from Africa. I love the dress that you had made in Africa. We just had Brother Howell come and preach at our church this last weekend. I was wondering if we could be pen pals? My name is Corissa Johns. My email is tataiscool@msn.com. You rock!

Dee said...

This is a great post, Hannah B. I really needed the laughs. If I didn't know better, I would think that you were assembling and using some kind of high-power technology item. A "sweeper?" Oh, yea...complicated device. Well, it wasn't until I read these instructions.

Love ya!

ShirleyMc said...

That is hilarious! Please be sure you have followed these instructions to the letter....

Cylinda Nickel said...

Okay I love this- Can I use this on the website?

My Blogs..........