1/16/2008

Hey!!!!!!!

Hey My blogger buddies...
Hello everyone. We are in Kentucky. I have to be honest with you. I am not the greatest writer in the world. I never know what to say. So if I am boring its because I am trying to find stuff to say. It is so cold here. There are icicles. I love it. I promise I am going to get some pict on here. We haven't taken any. When we do I will put them on here. I am trying my hand at curling my hair. You might be thinking you have curly hair what are you doing. Well They aren't big curls they are kinky. Anyway they are so hard to keep in your hair. ( the curlers i mean) They keep falling out.lol I look so weird. Well I am gonna go take them out.
Lots of love,
Piano Player

1 comment:

ShirleyMc said...

Hey, Hannah! We surely enjoyed your visit at our Christmas brunch - just wasn't long enough. Love you so much - enjoy that cold weather. Louisiana even had some snow this weekend, just not far enough south for us to get any.

My Blogs..........