4/18/2008

Forgiveness......

Hey guys,

My mom was talking with someone who was struggling with the guilt of sin in their life the other day. She said you know the Lord kept Judas with him right up until the end. The very one who betrayed Jesus. He kept him close and he loved him. You know I believe that at any time during the time between when Judas first talked to the Pharisees and when Jesus died, if Judas would have ask for forgiveness, Jesus would have given it to him. The very worst kind of sin, betraying the Son of God, and I don't think Jesus would have hesitated one moment to forgive him. So how much more would he forgive us.

I have been dealing with guilt lately. Now before you go assuming....I really haven't done anything you would call "earth shattering". To me it was bad and I have let the devil beat me up about it. You know what? tonight I have had enough. I went to the mercy seat and said Lord this is what I have done. Please forgive me. You know what? He did. The problem was that I wouldn't forgive myself. I had to tonight. It feels good. no worries. So I say if you are dealing with guilt and depression, let it go. Know that the All Mighty loves you and has forgiven you. I just realized this all started when I let the devil tell me a little lie.lol

To think, I had the power all along over the enemy. It's through Jesus Christ. Well I am gonna go enjoy my peace. Hope you find peace, too.

Love you guys,

Piano Player

3 comments:

ShirleyMc said...

What a little preacher you are getting to be! Your mom had better watch out - you are going to catch up with her in writing those inspiring devotions!

Love you much!

Aunt Shirley

Paula said...

Thank the Lord for His grace! One of my favorite scriptures is "there is no condemnation to them that love the Lord". When you are feeling condemnation, you can be sure it's from the devil. The Lord convicts and brings you to repentance...and then He forgets! Thanks for the reminder! Love ya!

Cylinda Nickel said...

you go girl!

My Blogs..........