4/11/2008

Hey!


Hey guys,

I am sorry I haven't posted in a while. I have been in Bogalusa for the past two weeks. I went to get my new proscription for my contacts. While I was there a couple of things happened. My cousin had to have surgery. She is doing fine now. My great grandpa passed away. I was glad I was there for my nannie. Bogalusa first Church had there prophesy conference. I didn't go but, I heard it was awsome 6 got the Holy Ghost and 6 were baptized. So needless to say it was a busy 2 weeks. Mom and dad came in on the 2nd week. We weren't supposed to stay but, one day. We stayed for the funeral. We are in Texas for the next 2 weeks. Tonight we are staying in Lyndell. We have 2 services on Sunday. We are looking forward to them both. The place we are going Sunday night just had a bad tornado and 5 were killed. I am not sure if they were connected to the church or not but, please pray for their families. Hope everything is going well for everyone. Love to all.
Piano Player

No comments:

My Blogs..........