7/17/2008

.............

Hello everyone,
We are still in Louisiana. We currently are having to go to an office to check our email. So that means I am not blogging. We are going to Tennessee next week. We will be staying in evangelist quarters and so on and so forth. This means that I will not have Internet for the next 3 weeks. If we happen to stay in a hotel then I will slip a little blog in to let everyone know we are still alive.lol

We had a great service last night!!!!! There was a wonderful spirit of God. We raised a good amount for our new project. Now let me tell you about these projects. When you start on Deputation you get a bunch of green forms ( you give these to people who would like to send money in for your project) these green forms usually have about 5 or 6 projects you have to raise on them. When you finish one project you automatically have to start a new one. Right now we have just started to raise evangelism.

I am the official money begger or project raiser in the family. We just switched from shipping to evangelism, which means I have to get a whole new speech. I finally got it together last night. Sunday night was a flop.lol Well I am sure you guys just found this so interesting.lol Hope everyone is doing great!!!


Love ya, God bless ,
Piano Player

3 comments:

ShirleyMc said...

I wish I had been in one of your services to hear your project raising speech. I am sure you always do a great job!

Dee said...

I happen to have heard one of your "speeches." You did very well. Can't wait to hear the new one! Luv ya~

Thoughts from my hands. said...

lol Thank you guys. My speech is getting better. See you guys later. Love ya. Piano Player

My Blogs..........