7/06/2008

Gonna Get Spiritual!!!

Ok once I get this out the way I am gonna get spiritual. Ok I am using some quotes from some famous people. I got these out of my history book. If anyone is offended because I don't have the guys names on there please let me know. I have them written down but, they are in the car. That is outside the car so that's not gonna happen now. Besides the guys have gone on to glory. ( That means they are dead for all you simple people. )

Ok here it goes.........

Some famous guy that I learned about in history. ( He was in my history book so, he must be famous. ) Said that " Matter is not consumed by fire but, merely changes form ". ( Not the original words but, I can't remember the precise words so.... ) If you are in the heat of the fire and you feel like you are being burnt to a crisp remember. You aren't going to be consumed by the fire I promise.

You know when people ask me the most popular and " hated" question by MP's, are you afraid to go to Africa. ( Or any other country. ) I tell them you know God isn't going to take you where He can't keep you. That co insides with the quotation. So now stop worrying God won't put you in a fire He can't take you through.

Another history book famous guy spoke about "survival of the fittest". So remember no matter what if you can just hold your head up. You are going to be one of the fittest. lol

Now listen to Still Standing by Lakewood at the bottom of my blog on my play list. Turn that frown upside down and get on your with your day. Are you gonna let some little something ruin your blessed in Jesus name day?????


Love you guys,
Piano Player

1 comment:

Thoughts from my hands. said...

Hey Aunt Shirley... I am not sure what happened to your comment. I published it but, it was on a slow com so I must have lost it. I am not sure but, if you will Dad and I am sure he can give you an answer.lol I don't really know much about what we are doing.lol I just get in the car and go.
Love Ya, Hannah

My Blogs..........