8/28/2008

I Match, You Match, We all Match!!!

The other day Mom and I were in the women's clothing section in walmart. We saw this really cute skirt but, we had to go. So, we went back today. I didn't like the skirt so, I got the jacket. I was originally going to get blue but, I got gray. After we got to the hotel Mom got to looking at it and she really liked it. She wanted to get blue. So, we get there and she doesn't like the skirt so, she just got the jacket. The same grey jacket I have!

So we decided to be twins tonight. I have posted a few pics of our outfits. My "pop color" as we call it is a lime green. Mom just has black and grey. I have grey pointy toe heels. Mom has black peep toe heels. I have a black skirt. Mom has a black dress.

I also have a pic of our trip across the border into the USA! Their are a few pics of church as well. ENJOY!!!

Love Ya,
Hannah

3 comments:

ShirleyMc said...

Both of you have such good taste - no wonder you picked the same thing!

Thoughts from my hands. said...

Thanks!!! You're so sweet!!!

Paula said...

I want a grey jacket, too!!!! :)

Looking lovely there, ladies!

My Blogs..........