9/25/2008

Ok tell on me time......

I always blog about everyone else. So, today I will let them get even. I am going to blog about my embarrassing moment in History!!!! ( OK there are usually about 1000 times a day I do something embarrassing! Like fall off the platform at church. In front of everyone. Or, squirt coffee creamer all over the pastors wife. But, SHHHHHH don't tell. Let everyone think I am graceful like my name means! )

We were getting ready to walk out the door. So, I was drinking a coke. Well, Mom was trying to ask dad if he had is glasses on. But, she couldn't think of the word. So, She looks at him and says "Honey do you have your flashlights on?" That's the only word she could think of. So you can probably guess what happened. I burst out laughing after just having taken a drink of coke. Well, I GRACEFULLY spit it all over mom. Not on purpose. But, if you haven't figured it out..........You can't have liquid in your mouth and laugh at the same time! It just don't work!!!! ( Yes, I am well aware of the wording in that sentence! That's my best Louisianian accent!!! Thank you Thank you. LOL ) So if you didn't know before, now you know. You can't take a drink and laugh at that same time! Sorry!!!


Hope this brought a laugh to your day!!!
Love Ya,
Hannah

3 comments:

Danan said...

Flashlights...glasses...they all help you to see better...lol

If I didn't have 10 things going on at once, while trying to get out the door, I might could get the word right! ha!

Glad I gave you a laugh...even if you ended up giving me a 'coke bath.'

Love you girl!!!

ShirleyMc said...

And it is impossible to stop that laugh even when you KNOW it is going to spew all over someone....let's see - I need to go find my own flashlights....

Dee said...

You just can't plan for the unexpected. But, don't those moments make some of life's best ones? I can't wait to see all of you, flashlights included...

My Blogs..........