10/07/2008

Finally Here.....

OK, after 18 months we are finally home! We are here trying to get our stuff packed. Today was our first day with the to do list. It goes on and on! I am starting to think it will never end! I am glad to be home though!
Just thinking about everything that has to be done is very very stressful! LOL Mom keeps reassuring me that we have time to do all this stuff but I am just not sure! I guess that where I need to pratice the "HAVE FAITH AND BELIEVE" stuff.
That's probably how God feels. He tells us over and over just believe and trust. and instead of trusting we keep worrying about it. So whatever burden you are carrying or worrying about just lay it down and trust in Jesus. Let him have it!

I am gonna try to do the same and trust Mom! LOL
Love you all,
Hannah

5 comments:

Cylinda Nickel said...

I am so happy for you all- that is great!! You will be Africa bound before you know it!! Love you girl and I am so proud of you for making it through deputation!

Thoughts from my hands. said...

Thanks!!! We are hoping to leave around the begining of December! We are very very excited!!!

ShirleyMc said...

So when do we celebrate Christmas with the Benson clan???

Thoughts from my hands. said...

I am not sure. LOL

Vicki said...

I am so excited for you all. I do know from experience that somehow you get it all done but the list grows as the hours dwindle.

Love ya!

My Blogs..........