11/12/2007

Hello...




Hey Guys,

First I would like to give a shout out to my wonderful Aunt Deda and Uncle Guy. She told me to make her famous on my blogsite...I told her that if anyone actually read my blogsite, that might happen.

Tonight we are in Chesapeake, Virgina. We went on a Ferry today. I had a revelation on that 2 hour Ferry. I WILL NEVER TAKE A CRUISE. lol I am not a boat person. I would rather fly. I have to admit it wasn't horrible. But still, 2 hours and 30 min is enough for a life time.

We actually went on 2 Ferries. One was 2 hours the other for 30 min. Thanks for reading.

Until next time.

Love,
Piano Player

2 comments:

ShirleyMc said...

And I LOVE cruises - Aunt Joy and I just took a 3 hour or so cruise of Lake Tahoe - it was beautiful. And we were so dignified that you would not even have recognized us! :)

ajp said...

That was very good i dont blame you i dont like it a cruises the make me sick .but very good see ya mabe never i sow you at generl confrense

My Blogs..........