11/07/2007

What does Habitude mean???


The first question you are probably going to ask me is what does habitude mean . Well in the dictionary habitude means, habitual attitude, usual custom or character. In others words it's just means "it is who I am". I wanted something original. Something no one else had thought of. So here it is: "Hannah's Habitude." YAAAAY!!!!!

Now for a little bit about who I am. Well, you have probably guessed my name is Hannah. I am 14 almost 15.(in December) We are missionaries to Central Africa. We are on deputation right now. We have been for 7 months. We were just appointed in February.

My life is a little hectic right now with the traveling and all. We have to do school on the road. ( like a lot other missionary kids) I am not complaining. I love having somewhere to be every day. I am a gogogogo person. So basically I don't know how to relax.lol I am your average girl. I have ten pair too many shoes and a closet full of clothes I don't wear. In my opinion the more shoes you have the better. Now this is where my dad and I differ. He wishes I would get rid of some shoes.lol I said okay the more I get rid of the more room I have for more. YYYYAAAYYY!!!

Anyway, I haven't always been an MK. We first went to Madagascar for eleven months when I was 10. We were With the Richardsons. Boy was that fun. I made a very good friend named Richae. I also made a few African friends, Prisca, Solymay. I hope to make some friends in Central Africa.

I really miss Africa. We have been home 3 years. I guess it's kinda like gumbo. Once you get a taste you never get enough. Oh I forget to tell you I am originally from Louisiana, Bogalusa to be exact. I have lots of friends there: Kalin , April, Emily, Steven, Eli, Lauren, Cammie(my cousin), Elizabeth(also my cousin), and Mabry (also my cousin) There are way too many to name.

But, there is just something about Africa. It just, just.............like Gumbo. I can't wait to get back.

Well I am going to go get rid of some shoes. lol
Love You Guys,
Hannah

No comments:

My Blogs..........