4/29/2008

OMW!!!!!!

Hey Guys,
Today we stopped at headquarters. We got our mail packet. Inside were the dvd's from Bott 2008. I watched the dvd's of Wayne Huntley, Steve willoby, and Marrel Cornwell. ( not sure I got those names spelled right ) Let me tell you if you weren't able to go. You need to get those dvd's they are so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

On another note. We are on our way to Wisconsin. We have 4 services for 1 week. We had to travel from Texas. 1100 mile trip. Talk about car lagged! Yeah!!! We are on our 2nd day of travel. Well, I have no new or exciting news. Oh and to Sis Cylinda and Aunt Vickie I went back and changed moms name. lol Okay I am gonna go. Love you guys, Piano Player

3 comments:

Vicki said...

smart girl! As we say in our house "when momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy. When daddy ain't happy, nobody cares" :-) Keep her happy.

Love you and didn't know you had a blog but now I am linking to yours.

Thoughts from my hands. said...

hahahah that is so funny. I love that when daddy ain't happy nobady cares.

Cylinda Nickel said...

Lol you are so crazy. You an amazing young lady!! Great writing- Love your guts!!

Cn

My Blogs..........