5/27/2008

Hey Hey Hey!!!!!!




That's my fish Thad is holding!!!!
Hey Guys,
We have been in Seymour, Indiana for the past 3 weeks. We have had to go to McDonald's to get Internet. ( do I get an amen missionaries? lol ) We have been staying with the Skaggs. They are such wonderful people. I have been fishing and driving golf carts and gators. ( no not alligators ) I think I caught about 10 fish in all. We have had so much fun. It is so beautiful. They are surrounded by a huge lake. They have a fountain in their back yard. They have a deck that looks out on trees and the lake. Oh my it is so Pretty!!!




The Lord really blessed us to be able to stay while Daddy and Thad went to Arkansas. ( catch the under flow on that one MP ) MP stands for missionary people. That's what I am going to start calling y'all us whoever.lol




Anyway they went to Arkansas for a week. We did not.YAYAYAYAYAY




Although we had a great time you all know the song " On the road again".




We are in Illinois. ( not sure how to spell that one) Then we head to Mo. We will be there for 2 weeks then we are headed to Texas.




We are having a great time on dep ( I am smiling big on that one mp's you know what I mean )


We met some MP'S who had only been on dep for three months I just told them to hold on. The Alphin family MP'S to Finland. Very nice people very sweet.




Well, I am going to sign off for now.


Hope everyone is doing great.


Love you guys,


Piano player


4 comments:

Christopher Brainos said...

Not going to Arkansas is NOT a YayYayYay! I love Arkansas. Of course that's where my family lives, but still. Deputizing there is not bad.

Christopher Brainos
MK to France

Paula said...

Hey, girl! We chose the same blog template!! :) I thought it was cute. Anyway, glad you had a fun time in Indiana. We MPs understand your feelings about skipping Arkansas but being back on the road again.

Love ya! Aunt Paula

ShirleyMc said...

Where in Texas will y'all be? Anywhere close to Louisiana?

ShirleyMc said...

By the way, I love the FEEDJIT....

My Blogs..........