6/06/2008

Our Windy Day......

Today the wind was blowing at least 40 miles and hour. Mom looks back at me and starts yelling,"Hannah has a gray hair." I said, "no I don't. show me." So she pulls it out. This wiry gray hair. It was flopping in the wind. I hope I don't go gray before I am 30. ( Please Lord!!! )


So, like I said. The wind has been blowing very hard. We start loading the trailer. Just as we get close to the trailer, things start falling off the cart. All the shoes, the dirty clothes bag, ( all the clothes start falling out ). We finally get all that where it goes. We go to put our hang up clothes in the back. We unlock it and the door all of the sudden flies open. Hundreds of bookmarkers start flying everywhere. The case they are in flies under the trailer. We are chasing the bookmarks and we can't get the case.

We finally get all most all of them picked up and the rack that has our hanging clothes on it starts rolling away. So, I start running for it and my shoe falls off. Can you picture this? A luggage rack rolling away, with me chasing it with one shoe one and one shoe off. It was a sight to behold!

Well, I hope each and everyone of you are doing well.
Please keep us in your prayers as we travel along.

Love,
Piano Player

1 comment:

Paula said...

Been there -- done that -- bought the T-shirt. LOL The most fun is when it's 20* below ZERO. Those times I had to seriously question my calling. Haha Why me, Lord??????

My Blogs..........