6/07/2008

I am the more loved today!!!!!

Well our family has this thing. ( Just an example not a true story ) Say mom and I go out alone and I get some gum. We go home and the boys see I have candy then they say wheres our candy.???? Then mom says we love her more.

( Now for the true story. ) So dad has been teaching me to pump gas. I get out the car to pump and Thad says no I want to do it. Dad lets me do it. So Thad continues to be very upset about it all. Dad goes we love her more today.lol ( Not that it's true. Mom and dad just got tired of the pouting.lol ) So we got to the hotel. Thad is still upset. So I being the nice wonderful sister I am make up this wonderful song. So that's the point of this whole blog....Ready..................

I am the beloved child, So i'm singing my tune, They love me more, For today anyway!!!!!!!!!! YAY

I will let you know who is loved more tomorrow.
Love ya,
Piano Player

2 comments:

Vicki said...

aww, what a great way to look at it!

Paula said...

Poor Thad. Jared often feels the same way. Richae gets to do everything first. The next few years should be fun. :) Although, they'll probably end up getting driver licenses at the same time, since we'll probably be here when she turns 16.

Ah well. At least you were more loved that day. His turn will come. :)

My Blogs..........