6/11/2008

I Long For the Day When..........

Okay here are a few things I have been without for the past 14 months.( I want it all back!!!! A song by Gateway. )





I long for the day when 5 people can move about without running into each other.





I long for the day when I can cook whatever I want whenever I want.





I long for the day when I can sleep in and not worry about check out times.





I long of for the day when we can eat a meal without being interrupted with people doing their job.





I long for the day when going to church doesn't require a project board a table and a DVD presentation.





I long for the day when we can put faces with the names in the story my mom tells in church.





I long for the day when my dad has no one to call.





I long for a DRESSER and a CLOSET for my clothes.





I long for the day when we can dump the trailer in a lake and not think about where our clothes are going to go. ( This will probably never happen. )





I long for the day when my dad will get up to preach and I don't already know where to turn for the scripture text.





I long for the day when my mom gets up in church and tells a different story....LOL





I long for the day when I don't have a choice but to wear a different out fit to church everyday Sunday.





I long for the day when you can jump on the bed and not be worried about mom writing on her paper work.





I long for the day when going to church dosen't require raising MONEY.





I long for the day when we can shred the green and yellow forms. ( I will be taking pictures of that. )





I may not be able to ride around the santuary in a Golf Cart but getting on the plane will be fine with me.lol ( Aunt Vicki... )











Will this day ever get here? Will it ever come. Well I am not sure if it will before the Lord gets back but, what is better than going from a vacation that never ends to walking on streets of gold. ( If you are an MP and you didn't get that then please leave me a comment and I will explain further. LOL )


5 comments:

Paula said...

LOL

Amen to all the above! Well, maybe not the 'jumping on the bed' one because I totally agree with your Mom on that one. :) But yeah, that's why I'm SO enjoying being in one place and in a house again!!!

And I just had an email the other day -- someone asked if we enjoyed our "holiday" in America. LOL If they only knew!!!!

Love ya! Aunt Paula

ShirleyMc said...

I just got back home from a 12-day vacation, and I was so glad to be home. I cannot even imagine being on the road for as long as you missionaries have to...God must have a great blessing for you!

Thoughts from my hands. said...

Hey Aunt Shirley,

How was your vacation.
Love Ya Muches,
Piano Player

ShirleyMc said...

The vacation was awesome - the Pacific Coast is beautiful, isn't it?

Thoughts from my hands. said...

Yes, it is....

My Blogs..........