6/21/2008

Hey I am Back....

Hey Everyone,
I have been at camp for the past week. The services were awesome!!!!! The speakers were Rusty or Russel something or other in the day and Brent Keeding at the night services. They were awesome and their sermons went hand in hand. The theme of the camp was identity.

I can't say that I have any funny stories or anything like that but, God moved in an awesome way. He confirmed and gave peace He performed miracles. He did some great things. I have some picts but they are on a disposable camera so it might take a while to get developed and on a cd. I will do my best to get them though.

Hope everyone is doing great..


Love Ya,
Piano Player

5 comments:

ShirleyMc said...

I am glad you got to go to camp - did you see anybody from Denham Springs? Love yoU!

Thoughts from my hands. said...

Yes Mam, Their basketball team played against BOG. Naturaly I was for BOG. I am not sure who won. LOL

Piano Player

ShirleyMc said...

Hey, from MawMaw and PawPaw Benson! They are visiting me today - on their way home from Colorado. They just barely missed seeing y'all! THey are going to church with me tonight - wish you were here! THey said to tell you that they love you and miss you! See you in July.

Dee said...

It was wonderful to spend time with you again. What would so many of the girls in your dorm-- especially Cammie--have done with their hair had it not been for Hannah's Hair Boutique? Let me say a word of thanks for them..."Thanks, Hannah. You're a super friend."
Luv ya,
Aunt Neese

Thoughts from my hands. said...

Lol, your welcome!!! I was having fun. Love Ya, Hannah

My Blogs..........