6/23/2008

Someone in my Position....

Just to let everyone know I will be using the New Living Translation.

Nehemiah 6: 4-9 says......

"Four times they sent me the same massage each time I gave the same reply. The fifth time, Sandballat's servant came with an open letter in his hand. and this is what it said."

"There is a rumor among the surrounding nations and Geshem, tell me it is true, that you and the Jews are planning to rebel and that is why you are building the wall. According to his report, you plan to be their king. He also reports that you have appointed prophets in Jerusalem to proclaim about you, LOOK! There is a king in Judah.
You can be very sure that this report will get back to the king, so i suggest that you come and talk it over with me."

"I replied" " There is no truth in any part of your story. You are making up the whole thing. "

OK here's the part I like....

" They were just trying to intimidate us, imagining that they could discourage us and STOP THE WORK. SO I CONTINUE TO WORK WITH EVEN GREATER DETERMINATION."

You see I was taught as a young child that the Angels talk. When you are stepping into a new dimension or into your destiny the Angels are rejoicing talking whatever you want to call it.. You see the devil and all his demons were once Angels themselves so they speak the Angelic language.

Right now it may seem people or the devil are talking about or telling you lies about yourself. The reason this is going on is because you are stepping into a new dimension. So don't let whatever it is get you down. They are just lies from hell.


At another time someone came to Nehemiah and said... ( I am going to skip who's grandson he is..okay)
In Nehemiah 6: 10-11 It says...

" Later I went to visit Shemaiah who was confined to his home. He said " Let us meet together inside the temple of God and bolt the doors shut. Your enemies are coming to kill you tonight."

Listen to what Nehemiah said....

" SHOULD SOMEONE IN MY POSITION RUN FROM DANGER? SHOULD SOMEONE IN MY POSITION ENTER THE TEMPLE TO SAVE HIS LIFE? NO I WON'T DO IT!!!"
He also says...

" I realized that God had not spoken to him, but that he had uttered this prophesy to me because Sandballat and Tobiah had hired him. They were hoping intimidate me and make me sin. They would be able to accuse and discredit me."

So you see even Nehemiah had problems when all he was trying to do was help God's people.

Here's what GOD did to those people....


In Nehemiah 7:61-62

This is when the people of Israel are coming back from Babylon. The people had to prove that they were descendants of Israel..

It says...
"Another group returned at this time from the towns of Tel-Melah...ect... However they could not prove that they or their families were descendants of Israel.. This group included the families of Delaiah, Tobiah and Nekoda all these were 652 peoples


They were all servants of the king and, Tobiah was the one who tried to get Nehemiah to run from the danger, God had already promised to protect him from.

So if someone is doing you wrong when you are trying to do right.....just wait if you keep a right attitude and let God handle it....then he will pay them back..

Remember "Revenge is mine thus saith the Lord."

Love you guys,
Piano Player

4 comments:

Dee said...

What deep thoughts, Hannah! I appreciate the study you did and your willingness to share those gems gleaned from the Word.

(By the way, if I'm the "brains of the family," we are in serious trouble! lol)

Danan said...

You go girl...Keep letting the Lord speak to you! Mom needs it...smile...

Dee said...

On second thought, I want to thank you for the compliment. By the way, I look forward to checking your blog for added posts. Missing you, Aunt Neese

Paula said...

Great thought! I love the story of Nehemiah!

My Blogs..........