8/17/2008

Beautiful God!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone,

We have been in a beautiful retreat for the last week! We are in Ohio. We have been staying in a guest house. The land was beautiful! The weather was beautiful! As we looked at everything that our Beautiful God created!!! It was just beautiful!lol

We are heading to Canada tomorrow. We got a great project offering this morning!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!!! We have a service tonight. We might be going to see Niagara Falls!!! I am SSSSOOOOOOOOOOO excited! I will post pics for everyone if and when we go see.

I am happy to announce......WE HAVE FINALLY FINISHED SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! I took my last math test on Wednesday! I just can't believe it!!!!

Please continue to pray for us as we finish the last 6 weeks of DEP. Pray that we will get all the PIMS we need and pray that we will get our project raised.

Also please pray for my Aunt Theresa she has cancer and will be going through kemo. Her daughter has battled this cancer. Aunt Theresa will appreciate all your prayers! Also pray for my Aunt Kim she is in her last few months of pregnancy and she is on strict bed rest because of high blood pressure. Please continue to pray for Timo as well.

We love and appreciate you all!!
Love Yas,
Hannah

2 comments:

ShirleyMc said...

You are so sweet to put those prayer requests on there - thanks so much! All prayer is appreciated.

Niagara Falls is a spectacular sight - one of my very favorites in the world! Awesome!

Congrats on finishing school! And mine has just begun....sigh...

Love you!

Thoughts from my hands. said...

I want people to pray for my favs!!!lol

I am looking forward to seeing it!

Well, if we were in Africa already mine would start.lol We just can't stop in the middle of the school year and move to another country.lol

Love ya!!!!

Hannah

My Blogs..........