8/17/2008

Church!!!!


Ok so, we go to church tonight right. Great to go to church I love church!! When we get there we have a WONDERFUL service!!! Praise and worship is just absolutely wonderful!!

Guess who's church we went to. Can you guess??? We went to the Sjostrand's church. You know Sis Janice Sjostrand. I never put 2 and 2 together. Never!!! ( We all know how clueless I am! ) So we have a great service!

We are eating and the youth start talking about their "claim to fame"lol. Their claim is Alabaster box. You know me like a dummy I ask why. The girl looks at me and goes my mom wrote that song. I am like shut up you are kidding me right. I have searched and searched for the chords to that song on the Internet forever and ever. Here I am having supper with the lady that wrote it! To think I almost missed it. I was flipping out all over the restaurant!lol

I heard the lady we were staying with talking about how Sis Sjostrand spoke at GC. I just never in a million years would have thought that we would go to their church... I mean we are from Bogalusa for heavens sake!

So, you know me I got a pic. I am just like elated!!!!!!!!!

You know I don't want my pic taken with famous people movie stars all of them. I want my pic taken with people who are living their lives to the fullest for God! I am so excited to post this pic on here!!!

Oh yeah! The Lord blessed us with wonderful PIM and project!!! THANK YOU JESUS!!!!

Hope you all have a wonderful night!
Love Ya,
Hannah

5 comments:

ShirleyMc said...

Picture with a celebrity! How exciting - and I am so proud that you have your priorities straight and have the right "heroes."

Thoughts from my hands. said...

I know I was ssssssssooooooo excited to me Sis Sjostrand!
I was talking nonstop all night!lol

Thankyou! I meant every word I said!

Hows Aunt Kim?
Love Ya,
Hannah

Dee said...

Hannah, that's beautiful! This deputation journey has had its share of ups and downs, giving and receiving. No doubt, you just experienced one of the greatest "ups" for which you might have dreamed. Isn't Jesus so mindful of us!

Thoughts from my hands. said...

This was one of the BIGGEST ups!!! He is so mindful! I am so thankful!!!

Thoughts from my hands. said...

This was one of the BIGGEST ups!!! He is so mindful! I am so thankful!!!

My Blogs..........