8/09/2008

Cooling water.......cooling weather!!!

We traveled from Tennessee to Ohio. We had about an 8 hour trip. I slept most of the way since I didn't sleep much last night.


When we got here mom and I hit the computer. Since we hadn't had Internet for about two week. We had a lot to catch up on. When we finished we decided we were hungry. So we went to the famous DQ. ( Dairy Queen ) We ate and decided we wanted ice cream. Yum So since the weather is sssssssssssssooooooooooooooo nice we ate our ice cream outside on the tables. Thursday we had a cool front come through. So today on our way up here the weather was like 85 or 87. So, we ate our ice cream in the very very cool weather.


To all my friends and family down in hot muggy Louisiana I say. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your loss.


I am so excited to be going to Pennsylvania in a couple of weeks. We will be going to Lancaster county. That's where the Amish are. Mother and I have a big fascination with the Amish. We have read lots of books written by Beverly Lewis. We are going to Canada in a couple of weeks. Crossing the border. YAY!!!!


So everyone that's the latest news for the Benson's. Hope you all are having a great day.

Love Ya,

HB

2 comments:

ShirleyMc said...

You will love Amish country - it is beautiful! Enjoy!

Thoughts from my hands. said...

I plan to soak up every moment! I will post a slide show of the pics after we go. I can't wait!!!

My Blogs..........