8/02/2008

Great News!!!!

As most everyone already knows we have been praying for Timothy Simoneaux. He has been battling bacterial meningitis he was very critical a couple of days ago. Timo is doing much much better. We still need to continue to pray! God is working on Timo but, he has come such a long way. If you would like more details you can visit his mother, Sis Vicki Simoneaux's blog or his aunt, Sis Tracie Smith's blog. You can link to Sis Vicki's blog from mine and to Sis Tracie's blog from Sis Vicki's.


I probably won't be able to blog for a while because we won't have Internet. So if in this time I do get Internet then I will drop a line to let everyone know we are still here.lol

Please continue to pray for Timo!

Love you all,
Hannah

1 comment:

Dee said...

You ole Aunt Neese is up way too late (or is it early?) this beautiful Sunday morning. I just checked Timo's aunt's blog before reading yours. In addition to praying for Timo's overall condition, I prayed specifically for the pain that he has been in tonight to ease. He is truly a "living miracle." I am looking forward to what Sister Simoneaux described on the blog, "having church" today!

Love ya~

My Blogs..........