8/31/2008

Happy Birthday Mom!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay some of you may not know this but, my mother has a birthday coming up!!! She will turn 39. So I am dedicating my blog for a whole week to my mother as my gift to her!!!

Here's a little bit about my mother. My mom where can I start? My mom is a wonderful person. Shes real she doesn't befriend you one day and talk about you the next. She the same every time you see her. She loves her family. She loves "her" country!!! ( Central African Republic ) She is a GREAT speaker. She will blow the socks off your feet when she tells the story of the CAR. My mother is the prettiest mother in the world!!! She is the best mom there is. You want to know why shes the best??? Because shes my mother. She loves people. MY MOM IS AWESOME!!!!

When she prays you can feel the power of God!! She and my dad are the best! I love them both so much!!!!!!!

I hope you enjoy the pics of my AWESOME mother! I don't have any pics of her in the CAR so, I put soem of her favorite pics from there on here!

So, Mom on this wonderful day, I just want to say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!"
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!

Happy Birthday!
Love Ya,
Hannah


5 comments:

Danan said...

Wow! I'm speechless...okay, well not really speechless, that's pretty impossible for me. But, totally amazed by you, Hannah Beth! Thank you for all your incredible thoughts about me...I wish they were all true...but, hey! I'll take them at any rate!!! You're a pretty super-duper young lady yourself. Thanks for loving your poor, silly, often embarrasing Mom so much. I love you more than my words can ever convey!!!

Thank you for such a beautiful Birthday Wish!

Dee said...

I guess that I don't have to explain why I am late with this comment...And, your mother will always be able to remember this birthday as the one in which the branch of her family who had evacuated Louisiana to Tennessee sang her birthday song over the phone to Sister Ed! How many other people can say that?! LOL! I seriously hope that your mom had a great birthday. Your tribute is lovely. I read your Amish comments also. Don't forget that you and your mom are scheduled to teach at Deliverance Tabernacle on the subject soon...Love ya!

Thoughts from my hands. said...

Well Thank ya,
I already have the report ready for finishing touches.LOL All Mom has to do is get more pics for the slidshow.lol She has helped me some. ( I know give credit where credit is do.! ) Most of what I have came from info on the internet.lol
I have been really bored. It gave me something to look up and have fun doing!LOL
Love ya,
Hannah

Dee said...

You're welcome. We're looking forward to the study regardless of where you got the information. I think that your personal experiences in Amish country will add a little "something special" to your presentation. Can hardly wait!

Paula said...

Well, I missed the birthday, but agree with your comments, Hannah! Your mother is pretty special!!!! :)

Hope it was a great birthday!

My Blogs..........