9/08/2008

No Subject...

Hello Everyone!
Hope you had a great week! We are in West Virgina. We will head to Pennsylvania tomorrow. YAY!!! I am so excited! If you do not know Pennsylvania houses one of the largest Amish communities in the USA. It is not the largest though. I think the largest happens to be in Ohio. I could be wrong though.

We will be in Pennsylvania for a week then we head to New Brunswick, Canada. We only have about 4 weeks of DEP left. I just can't believe it. The Lord has certainly blessed us with a good deputation.

While we are in Pennsylvania it is a good possibility that we will not have Internet service. So, I may not be able to post for a while. But, rest assured that if we do not have Internet, when we get it, I will certainly post pics of the Amish!

I hope you all continue to have a great week!!! Please be in prayer for my Aunt Kim. She is due to have her baby soon and she is on strict bed rest. As, most of you know they got a lot of Gustav. They are still trying to recover from this. Also, be in prayer for my Aunt Theresa. She has cancer and needs a miracle from God. WE KNOW HE CAN PERFORM! And please be in prayer for this last leg of DEP. Pray that God will supply all of our PIM needs.

I thank you all for your constant prayers. We can certainly feel them!
Love you all,
Hannah

2 comments:

Vicki said...

girl, I love you and have missed reading your blogs (during Timo's sickness I just was out of touch) So glad the trail is coming to an end for you all!

Thoughts from my hands. said...

Thanks!!! We are all SSSSSSSOOOO very glad that Timo is doing so much better! You all are still in our prayers.

I am ssssooo excited that it is finally coming to and end!lol

My Blogs..........