8/23/2008

Warning: Don't play with the creamer!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's a little embarrassing story for you...
This story took place a couple of months ago.

We had went to church and, had a great service. We had gone out to eat with the Pastor. A couple of other people had come. When they all left we were still talking with the Pastor. Well, if you know anything about me you probably know 2 things I am clumsy and I love to cook!!! On DEP I never have a kitchen to cook in. So, I improvise. I mix anything I can find together. I know it's a little immature. But, it helps when you can't cook real food. I also play with the little coffee creamers in the restaurants.

So, this one particular night I was playing with the creamer. The Pastors wife was sitting right next to me. I was trying to somehow get a hole poked in the creamer. Well, all of a sudden it squirted all over the Pastor wife! She had on this really pretty dark blue jacket. And, it is dotted with white creamer. It got in her hair. IT got everywhere! At first I was shocked. The Pastors wife started laughing. The Pastor was almost rolling on the floor he was laughing so hard! Mom sat with her mouth open and dad was just sitting there. I just burst into tears. I really didn't find anything funny!

It's a good thing we had been to that Pastors church more than once, and had become good friends!LOL She was so sweet she was very forgiving and very understanding! Needless to say I haven't played with creamer since!

Just to let you know this same night I fell coming off the platform! In front of the whole church!Yeah I know!!! Right after doing a really good job playing the piano. Well, that's one way to get rid of pride!!!
Well, I hope my little story brought laughter to your morning!

Love ya,
Hannah

3 comments:

Danan said...

Your name means 'graceful'...and that you shall be one day. We love ya just the way you are!

Thoughts from my hands. said...

Thanks Mom!!!!
I love Yall too!!!

ShirleyMc said...

Well....some of us never outgrow the clumsiness - just this morning I was running with Biggio (Bradley's bulldog) in the backyard - and down I went onto the wet grass! I am glad nobody but the dog saw me....

Those of us who never outgrow the clumsiness just have other graces to redeem us! At least I hope....:)

My Blogs..........