8/20/2008

Warning: Beware of the Bear!!!


The hotel we stayed at last night was above a grocery/mall. The Pastor told my mom and dad a story about the grocery/mall under our hotel. He told them that one day 2 bears just up and walked in the grocery store. 1 came in the front and 1 came in the back door. He also told them that just last week he had a bear on his front lawn. Thad and I stayed home from church because Thad wasn't feeling well. So, we didn't know about the bear problem!

So, today we stopped at MCD's for lunch. They had a beautiful picnic area behind the MDC's. So, we decided to eat our lunch there. Mom ask the lady in MCD's if they had bear problems before we got out of the car. The lady's reply, " Not sense we moved the garbage can away!" I was wondering why mom was asking the lady about bears. ( They still hadn't told us that they were having trouble with bears in that town!) So, we get out of the car. I ask mom " Why did you ask her about bears?" She told me the story. So, the whole time we were eating, we were looking around for the bear!

Mom and dad were sitting with their backs facing the woods. ( Mom jumped every time there was a sound of any kind.) So, I thought I would play a trick on her. I made my eyes really big and I said in a low voice," Daddy, Daddy, Daddy." Mom just about broke her neck as she turned around so fast!lol Just Kidding she didn't almost break her neck. But, it was funny!

Needless to say we did not see a bear! But, when you come to Elliot Lake " Beware of the Bear"!

Love Ya
Hannah

No comments:

My Blogs..........