9/16/2008

Canada sighted!!


Ok I have been on quite a few "long" drives in my time. But, this trip to New Brunswick, Canada has seemed very LONG.LOL It was only 15 hours. Not near as long as our treck from Nebraska to California. ( We only had 2 days to make it. And, we had a service the 2nd day! Ok so we didn't make the service. But, we drove a long time.)

Today we spotted the Canadian border. You began to think ok we passed the border we're there right!!!!! Wrong we still had 2 hours to go. But, needless to say we made it. The place we are staying is gorgeous!!!

So, thus the name for the blog. Canada is sighted by the Benson's.LOL

I just wanted to let everyone know that my Aunt Kim who was pregnant and on bed rested, had her baby. She's a beautiful sweet little baby girl named Laci Lynette.
I have posted a picture of her. They thought that there was going to be complications. They had a bunch of people in the room ready for whatever. But, people started praying. And, their was no complications at all!!! Praise the Lord.

Please continue to pray for my Aunt Theresa who has cancer. That's my next praise report by faith!!!

Ok I just have to say this. My dad was just on the phone with a pastor and he says. ( Thank you brother for the room. It's beautiful......I guess we will come to the service tonight.) Keep in mind we are scheduled at this church tonight.LOLOLOL hahahaha Poor guy he really didn't mean it the way it came out.

Love Ya, Hannah

7 comments:

ShirleyMc said...

Thanks for posting the picture of our little princess. We are so thankful for what God did for Laci and her mom!

And I can't wait for that praise report for Theresa...

Thoughts from my hands. said...

Shes beautiful!!!!!
I can't either!

Unknown said...

Who's churches are you going to in NB?

Thoughts from my hands. said...

I am not sure. Bro Sulley, Um..... that's the only one I can really remember.LOL You know how that is.lol

Christopher Brainos said...

LOL...have you been there already? Tell Jeff I said hey when you go. We are done with deputation now...but there is a few week extension since we don't have our budget raised.

Thoughts from my hands. said...

No we haven't been there yet. I will. Is that their son? Well we'll pray that you get all you need, so you guys can get back to your work in France. How long have you been in the states?

Dee said...

I love the picture of "the little angel." If I had read your blog first instead of your mother's tonight, I would not have hinted to her about the picture. She'll get a kick out of my subtle begging! Again, Laci is a doll! I'm thankful that all went well.

My Blogs..........