9/16/2008

The Sock Theory???

OK so, it's 1:30 am here. Maybe that's why I had this crazy thought and decided to blog about it. Whatever the reason, Please Forgive Me for my silliness!LOL

So just a few moments ago I was cold. So, I got a pair of socks out of my bag. They had a hole in them. So, here comes the thought. Okay get ready this is a shocker. I really don't care if my socks have a hole in them. I just want them to do what they were designed to do! Keep my feet warm!

So, I am really going to try to make this make some sense cause it's kinda stupid.

Maybe that's the way God looks at us. He doesn't care if we have some wear n' tear scares. He just wants us to do what he made us to do. That's serve him.

I know I know, i'm getting really deep!LOL

So, I will go to bed now. I think I need to that's why I had to post such silliness.
Love Ya,
Hannah

P.S. The spiritual stuff wasn't intended it just sorta came to me! LOL

2 comments:

Dee said...

Actually, that thought hits home with your readers such as myself who often think in analogies. I get it...Just do what He made us to do! Great visual for me...THANKS for the thoughts...

Thoughts from my hands. said...

Glad someone was able to make sense of it!LOL

My Blogs..........