9/22/2008

Inside Edition: My Life On DEP!

Ok so, I decided that I would write a blog. Not knowing what to write about I have decided to tell you the truth about MY life on DEP. So this is the one and only inside edition scoop on " my life on dep. " ( Can't you just hear the music in the background? )LOL

Ok so here it goes. I have had soooo much fun seeing all the sites that we have been so BLESSED to see. Sights that if you were not on DEP you might not see. It has been amazing! But, theres also the down side. Ok on Sundays I am not as tired as my parents are. Why because, I don't do as much. I am not my Mom trying her best and doing a great job of telling this amazing story. I am not my Dad preaching my guts out trying to give the message that God has laid on his heart. He does such an awesome job! He is sooooo anointed they both are!

On long drives I am not as exhausted as they are. Why because I get to sleep the whole way to wherever we are going! I don't have to keep the car in my lane. I don't have to watch the gas. I don't have to make sure that the GPS is taking us the right way.

I am not as phone weary as my dad is. Why because, I don't have a million and 1 people to call. I don't have to make arrangements. I don't have to figure out what to do next!

I am not sick of doing paper work as is my Mom. Why because, I don't have a ton of paper work to deal with.

Ok what happened this blog was supposed to be about my life on DEP. How did it get turned around? It got turned around because I have the 2 best parents in the WORLD! So, what I should have named this blog.........Inside Edition: My Parents Life On DEP!
And to think they do all this stuff and still manage to keep going! WOW! How amazing!
I love them. And if you can't tell this blog is a standing ovation to my Mom and Dad! I would clap but, it would prob wake everyone up. Just know that I am clapping in my head.

So, you see theres no down side to my life! It has been great!
Thanks Mom and Dad for all you guys do!!! We love you!



Love you Mom and Dad,
Hannah

2 comments:

Danan said...

Awe....You're too sweet!!! Now, what is it you have up your sleeve that you're buttering us up for?
um...........

Love you much,
Mom

ShirleyMc said...

Amen to all you say about your parents being so great - I agree wholeheartedly!!!!

My Blogs..........