9/24/2008

That's just a PAIN IN THE NECK!!!!

Ok so, most of you may remember a couple of months ago my Dad had a slipped disk in his neck. If you saw him you know how he had to keep his head to the side. It was funny for all those who missed it!

Well this morning I was half asleep and my neck started hurting. I get this often and just roll my head around and it usually gets better. Well today I rolled my head around and thought I was going to pass out. It hurt soooo bad!!!!! So, after 5 mins of struggling to sit up. ( You try to get up from a laying position with a hurt neck and see how long it takes you! LOL ) I finally sat up and tried to move my head. OH MY WORD!!!! The pain. So I moan and dad looks at me and evidently realizes the problem. I have a crick in my neck. So, today I have been walking around with my head to the side. So, since we picked on him the whole time he had a pain in his neck. He nick named me "CAPTAIN CRICK."

So, now I have a couple of days to work out this stupid crick and get the pain out of my neck! Hope this story brightened your day. Ok maybe not but anyways.LOL
Love Ya,
Hannah

2 comments:

ShirleyMc said...

How is the neck? I have neck problems, so I know what you mean about the pain! Every way you move your body seems to affect your neck...

Thoughts from my hands. said...

It still hurts but, I hope it'll get better!!! Thanks for asking!!!
Love Ya Hannah

My Blogs..........