11/03/2008

God's Blessings

Many of you know who Sis Micki Mangun is. If you know of her then you also know she sings, has Cd's everything. I LOVE her music! My favoritest CD I thought I had lost. ( Yes, I know that favoritest really isn't a word. LOL ) The other day as we were going through everything in the Attic, I found it!!! I was so excited!

The big thing was that it was down in a basket without a case over it. I was afraid it was scratched. But, when I put it in the CD player, it played perfectly.

It's the little things that let you know that God still loves you. I can't tell you how many times I have prayed for that CD to pop up. It never did. Then, when I was least expecting it there it was!

So, please enjoy the small things. And remember that they are God gifts from God too.

Love ya,
Hannah

4 comments:

Dee said...

Which CD was it? Glad you found it.

Finding joy in the small things, Aunt Neese

Thoughts from my hands. said...

I think the name is " Awakening the Dawn." Not sure but, I think.
Love Ya,
Hannah

ShirleyMc said...

Thanks for the reminder that He does care enough for us to take care of what may seem small to others.

Cylinda Nickel said...

I love when God does things like that- He is so amazing!

My Blogs..........