11/06/2008

My Problem...

Ok I have a problem. Maybe not a big problem to most, but to me it's a problem. Some may see me a silly for blogging about this. But, here is my problem.

I went to the DR today for my phisical. Anyone want to guess how tall I am????? 5.2 & 1/2! Only 5.2 & 1/2! Ok so, yeah really not a big problem but, come on. So, I guess I will go through this life short. And, I guess one of these days I will get over it but, today I shall be a little upset.

It's ok I can wear my hair as high as I want to and I can wear shoes to the ceiling if I want to. Know why? CAUSE I AM SHORT!!!!!!

There's my problem in a nut shell. Now I am going to get over it and pray for other people, who have bigger problems.
Love ya,
Strawberry SHORT Cake! LOL

6 comments:

Dee said...

Oh, now you're on touchy ground! Talk to Kara...She has some stories about her "short" status in a family of tall women. And, she just goes nutty when people make short jokes.

You hit the nail on the head. Short does have some advantages. And, you're beautiful and perfect the way you are, even if you never grow a millimeter taller!

Thoughts from my hands. said...

Thanks Neesie for making me feel better!
Love ya,
Hannah

Thoughts from my hands. said...

Thanks Neesie for making me feel better!
Love ya,
Hannah

ShirleyMc said...

When I was a tall skinny teenager, I so often envied those short, petite teens! I still think they are cute (especially you!).

Thoughts from my hands. said...

Well, I just want to be kinda tall. LOL Thanks Aunt Shirley!
Love Ya,
Hannah

Cylinda Nickel said...

Ru Kidding? You are beautiful!! Love you girl!

My Blogs..........