2/25/2009

Merci Boucoup!!!!

Bonjour!!!
I want to thank all of you for prayers, and concern for my hand!! It really hasn't hurt as bad as I thought it would. I thank Jesus for that. I have a very low tolerance level for pain!!! LOL My hand probably could have used stitches, but the Lord is letting it heal without them. I am very sure it is due to your prayers. I think that it scared me more than anything. I have never been cut this bad before, only little scrapes. So, it kinda of does something to you when you can see your insides! LOL JK!

I have thought about asking the Lord what lesson I should learn from this. I am afraid I already know the answer. DON'T CUT BUTTER IN YOUR HAND!!!!! LOL I think the counter is looking good from now on.

You know, you get a deeper respect for people who have lost their hand or arm for one reason or another. I applaud those people. I haven't even gone a week without my hand and I am already missing it! Simple things we take for granted I couldn't do. Like, wash my hair, or the dishes! ( Ok. so, yeah not really sad about the dishes part! LOL )

French is going good. My bad study habits are showing. WHOOPS!! LOL But, French really is a beautiful language. I think that once we get the basics down it will be a lot more fun! It's exciting to learn a new language!!!

The puppies got their first shots today. They were so funny! Zack wasn't bad he just took it. Wanderer was yelping. I couldn't watch them give them the shots. I am wimpy! LOL I wanted to pick them up afterwards and tell them it's ok, but the flee medicine would cause a reaction to my skin so, I couldn't. They looked so pitiful! LOL They are alright now that the trauma is over. HAHA
Well everyone, hope you are all well!

A demain,
Hannah

3 comments:

Dee said...

Maybe you're getting your tough moments behind all in one week! Somehow, I doubt it. But, it certainly would be nice if it happened that way. The rest of the year would be a breeze!

Love ya!

ShirleyMc said...

But your pout is so cute in that picture with your dad!!!

Anonymous said...

My poor Hannah B....So sorry! Glad you are feeling better.
Au revior (been a few years since French class!).

Love you bunches -
Kim, Lane, Laci

My Blogs..........