2/22/2009

The Macaroni Experience..........


Today I was helping cook supper. I was using frozen butter for the mac-n-cheese. Well,I was using a knife to get the butter off the stick. The knife slipped and I sliced my hand open. About a 1" wide and I don't even know how deep. But, it hurts! So, if I don't blog for a couple of days, it's 'cause it took me 30 min to write this blog. LOL

TIP: Don't use fozen butter for mac-n-cheese! And if you do....don't hold the butter in your hand while cutting it!!!!!!!!!!

Love ya,
Hannah

3 comments:

Dee said...

Oh, HB, I'm soooo sorry that you are hurting. I'm going to say an "extra" prayer for you right now. In the meantime, I hope it feels better for you to know that I've cut myself the same way. Sometimes, my hubby still fusses for the way I cut and chop with kitchen knives!! My heart is with you.

ShirleyMc said...

Ouch!! I hurt for you, Hannah B! Does that mean you don't have to cook???

Cylinda Nickel said...

yikes- get better girl- sending huge hugs....Love you-
CMN

My Blogs..........