4/02/2009

Hello SPRING BREAK......

YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!! Spring break is finally here...A week of no school! YES!! Exciting! I know that my last couple of post haven't been very positive....LOL SO, now I am being positive!

I want to give a saying that my professor at school says all the time......Today is Today....Makes since....Yes, of course...Today isn't tomorrow today it today!!! HURRAY!!!!!!!! LOL

I also want to officially welcome my cousin Cammie to the wonderful world of blog land.....WELCOME GIRL!

I am getting my hair micro-braided tomorrow... I will post pics....I have never had this done before so we will see. LOL

Ok it is 5 o'clock and I have to go prepare for my Sunday School lesson tonight...On Thursday nights we have missionary Bible study and Jaydie and I teach Sunday School....My turn so, I had better get after it....Love you all,
HBENSON

4 comments:

cammie said...

I just made my blog last night lol :D

Dee said...

Can't wait for those pics! By the way, "love bugs" drive me buggy. Do you remember my exchange student from Brazil, Gabi? She said, "What these bugs are?!" She was not happy with them either!

ShirleyMc said...

I can't wait to see your pictures...

Dee said...

So sorry to read on your mom's blogspot about the headaches...Hey, you gave it a try...Live and learn, I always say...Better than living and NOT learning!

Love ya~

My Blogs..........