6/08/2009

Bon soir mes amis,
I am very very sorry everyone (Nana) that I haven't been blogging lately!!!! I have thought about it but well, thinking and doing are two different things... :D

It is the rainy season here!!! I am very very happy about that but, it doesn't rain like I want it to! Oh well....

We had someone break in our house a couple of weeks ago. They came in a very small window in the bathroom that connects Thad, Micah, and my room....(Bad English...Sorry!) They were getting all of their loot together when the police arrived. Someone saw them when they were climbing over the wall to get into our yard and, called the police....For which we are very thankful! The police arrived very soon and all the thief was able to get away with was a small propane tank. He even left his bag and flashlight....No there was nothing in the bag..I checked! ;) The Lord protected and kept us (the children) asleep! Dad woke up when the thief was making his daring escape through the roof. He got away but, he won't be visiting again I can tell you that! ;D So, me being the big scardy cat that I am can't bring myself to sleep in my room yet....but, soon and very very soon! I have hope!

On the French note.... Sunday, Bro Adams preached in French and mother and I understood most of what he was saying! We are very very excited!!!! I love being able to speak another language! (Okay, almost....hehe) It is soooo much fun....

Now for the spiritual note...(I am finding myself not being able to blog without saying something that I have discovered...)

Mom and Dad were able to get the computer charger to work...Which means I have my music that is on my computer!!!YAY Anyways, I was listening to a song by Selah that says, "Oh, draw me Lord. Oh, draw me Lord. Oh, draw me Lord......and, I'll run after you!"
This song is so beautiful because, it's my prayer. "Lord, if you will draw me....Then, I'll run after you!" The Bible says that "No man cometh unless He (Jesus) draw him (man)." I want Him to draw me....I want to be near Him! That's what this life is all about HIM! He created us to be servants of HIM! When it all comes down to the end, all that matters is, did HE draw us and, did WE run after HIM?

"Lord draw me to the deep parts of You. Let me have a close and personal relationship with You! A relationship where You draw me and, I run after you!"

1 comment:

ShirleyMc said...

A beautiful prayer, Hannah - thanks for sharing. I think I will pray it tonight.

My Blogs..........