5/30/2008

From MadagasCAR to the CAR!!!


My parents dream................
...........................My passion!!!!!
Ok I have counted and I think it has been 3 1/2 years since I got on the plane and left ( My World ( Madagascar) ) behind ). Now Aunt Paula Aunt Vicki they are all there. This just isn't fair. Not right at all. I WANT TO GO NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOWWWW. Sometimes I would lay in bed at night and cry. 3 years God three years. My biggest question was why? Why all these years the you have left the CAR without a missionary. What is the purpose what is the deal. Now I have never ask those questions. I know better than to question God.


Now think you leave one awesome place because you are going to another. 31/2 years later you still haven't gotten to the other awesome place. Now I have given you all the depressing news. Now for something great. We have an end of dep date!!!!YYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY September 28th 3 years of waiting and I actually have hope of getting back on African soil. I can't believe it. When I get off the plane I am going to be kissing the ground. YYYYYYYaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy.


Aunt Paula Aunt Vicki you guys got your turn. I love ya very much and I am very happy for you guys but, I am going to glory for God in myne.


Love,
Piano Player

5 comments:

ShirleyMc said...

Hannah, you continue to amaze me with your passion! I admire you so much!

Thoughts from my hands. said...

thank you aunt shirley!!!!

Thoughts from my hands. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paula said...

*Hugs* We're so excited, too!!! When I left Africa in '88, finished school/went to college/got married...I was away for 6 years. It was a looong time. I've done 2 year deputations, too, and you think it will never end. But thank the Lord, it does! Let the countdown begin. And what a day of rejoicing when you step onto African soil again (even if it will be west Africa. :P). Kinda makes you think of stepping onto that heavenly street of gold. That'll be a grand day of rejoicing, too!!!

Vicki said...

Girl, it will be here soon! Just remember though, when you have been in CAR 24 months and crying for 'home', I'm gonna tell you to come back to the blog. It happens and don't feel guilty when it does - it is normal! Love you and I know you are going to be a blessing to CAR - YOU are a missionary!

My Blogs..........