11/25/2008

The Piano and the Drums...


As, all of you know we are leaving for Africa in about two weeks. Most know that Thad and I are trying our hardest to allow God to use us in the music field. ( He is blessing us mightily!!! )

We have been praying that God would give us a piano and a drum set to take with us. One of my Nana's friends Miss Connie had a piano that she donated to us. I was soooo elated, excited, exstatic!!! I had been praying that this would happen and it has!!!

Thad has earnestly been praying for a set of drums. My Aunt Deidra has donated a set that she had to Thad. Thad was soooo excited!!! You just can't imagine how excited we really are.

All this happened a couple of weeks ago. I just have been soooo busy that I really haven't posted anything more than " I am busy." LOL

I want to publically thank Miss Connie and Aunt Deidra for giving to the cause of Christ. I hope that Jesus blesses both of you Ten Times over.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!

We got the chance to play them a little before they left on the container. They both have great sound to them!

Thank you both ever so much!

Love,
Hannah

8 comments:

Dee said...

PRAISE THE LORD!

He's already provided, He's already provided;
everything you need, He's already provided.
Every promise you can claim,
just ask it in His name;
'cause everything you need,
He's already provided.
[He's Already Provided Lyrics on http://www.lyricsmania.com/]

Thoughts from my hands. said...

Yes He is.......

ShirleyMc said...

That is so awesome! I will enjoy picturing you on the piano and Thad on the drums - will Micah sing or does he have an instrument in mind?

Thoughts from my hands. said...

He wants to play the guitar.

ShirleyMc said...

Sure wish I had one to give him!

Thoughts from my hands. said...

Thanks Aunt Shirley!!! Someone already gave him one. We thank God for his blessings!!!!!

Paula said...

That's awesome, Hannah! You will enjoy that so much! Thank the Lord - and His people - for His blessings!

We are SO excited for you guys! Can't wait until you get there!

Anonymous said...

Hannah, This is Connie.
I am so happy to see you sitting at my old piano. I was about your age when my parents bought it for me (40 yrs ago!). You will awesome things with your music. I could not have hoped for a better person to play it and I hope you will for a long time. I, too, do not like contemporary church music. You keep playing those old hymns on that piano and I'll keep smiling.

My Blogs..........