11/23/2008

These days....

These days we are all in a rush. Trying to get everything done. There's soooo much to do. We leave in about 2 weeks. I am very very excited. I really can't believe it's happening. "In shock" is a good way to put it.

I PASSED DRIVERS ED WITH A 95%!!!!! OK everyone says..."duh Hannah, only silly people fail drivers ed!" LOL But, I was very excited. Everyone was nervous that they weren't going to make a good grade. But, I think everyone did make a good grade!

We had Thanksgiving dinner at Nana's this afternoon. We all ate so much we could barely move. IT WAS GOOD THOUGH!!!! I am still very full.

Tomorrow we are going to load the container. There's soooo much stuff to go in there. I think we'll get it all in.

My cousin is getting married next Saturday.

These are just a little bit of all that is going on right now. Hope you all are doing well!

Love ya,
Hannah

4 comments:

Dee said...

It's almost like living in a whirlwind sometimes lately, isn't it?! We don't have to worry about getting bored any time soon.

Thoughts from my hands. said...

Yes Mam, It is. All the time! LOL

ShirleyMc said...

I am impressed - 95% on that driver's ed course. Now I feel much safer about your driving...

Thoughts from my hands. said...

LOL Thanks Aunt Shirley!

My Blogs..........