4/24/2009

Catching up....

Whew....These days fly by soooo fast! I cannot believe it is already Friday!!!

Well, let me see what has been keeping me away from blogging land.....We were only suppose to have a one week vacation from French school. We went back on the 14 I think and as we were walking in the door I turned to Jaydie and said "Wouldn't it be nice if they would come and tell us we had another week off!" Not 5 seconds later here comes the director with his hands spread out like he wasn't going to let us go to our classroom. He says "I am sorry but, we are still having seminars for the teachers. School will resume next week." Jaydie and I looked at each other and bust out laughing.

So, after two weeks off, we went back to school last Monday. We have had school for a week and we get Monday and Friday off for holidays....So, needless to say we are having an abundance of holidays...hehe I have another confession to make.....I have become a face book JUNKIE!!!! That has also kept me away from my beloved blog and, reading yours as well. For this I am truly sorry my dear friends! I will try to do better!

We had a good Easter. We had a revival Easter weekend. 3 adult received the Holy Ghost and 1 child was refilled! Had a great time at Bro. Boko's!!!

Hope you all have had a great last couple of weeks!!!

Love you all,
Hannah

2 comments:

ShirleyMc said...

New, attractive design! Looks great! And I am enjoying your Facebook comments, too.

Thoughts from my hands. said...

Thanks! Love ya muches!!!

HB

My Blogs..........